Donations are vital for the animal care and release projects as Merazonia does not receive any governmental funding. Your donation will be greatly appreciated. But you can also adopt an animal or find out here about other ways you can help.
Make a donation!
- Donate through our American foundation 'Save Ecuador's Animals'
- Donate via our Dutch foundation (in Dutch, English, Spanish, French and German)
- Donate through Paypal
Thanks for your support!
Adopt an animal!
You can adopt your own animal and get regular updates about their wellbeing at Merazonia.
If you prefer to donate something tangible, Merazonia has a long wish list that include things such as: medical equipment (gauges, syringes, etc.), tracking devices (GPS and radio collars), trap cameras, hand tools, specialized primate food and scientific literature.
You can also support us by buying on AmazoneSmile, it won’t cost you a dime extra but 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to us by Amazon.
Merazonia has received support from :
- Wild Futures, protecting primates and habitats worldwide
- Worldwide veterinary Service
- International Veterinary Care
- Phoenix Zoo, Arizona centre for nature conservation
- Our Dutch foundation as well as our American charity are registered Benevity causes
Merazonia is approved by WASP International: